- Flexible Sum Insured product for the higher sums insured and larger properties which do not fit ‘Premium’ and where wider cover is required by clients
- £500 Home Emergency cover
- Extended Accidental Damage cover on Buildings as standard.
- Bespoke risks catered for including worldwide
- All Risks cover on Contents if required
- We accept houses used as weekend/holiday/second homes on this product
Why Choose Us?
- We provide our broker partners with direct access to decision makers – so you can get an answer quickly
- We only focus on specialist and niche sectors – so we really know our stuff
- We are agile and can adapt to your changing needs – there’s no red tape here
- We are committed to helping our broker partners succeed – after all, what’s good for your business is good for our business
- We enjoy speaking to brokers about the products that we love, and we’re always ready to take your call
- We know it’s important to look after your customers in the event of a claim – so we provide a bespoke claims service for each individual product.
Our Financial Strength
First Underwriting were established in 2018 as a highly specialised and niche underwriting business. Our UK parent company is Kingfisher UK Holdings Limited, who are a UK division of NSM Insurance Group. NSM Insurance Group are the leading specialist insurance provider in the USA, with over 1m clients and over $1bn in premiums.
We have a long-term agreement and partnership with our underwriting partners Accredited Insurance Europe Limited (AIEL).
AIEL are wholly owned by Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. (RQIH); a company domiciled in Bermuda who are listed on the AIM Stock Exchange in London.
A Rated Insurers
- AIEL are rated as A- with a “stable” outlook by A M Best
- AEIL trade through a UK branch which has been approved by the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
- RQIH had cash and investments of $1,716 million at 30 June 2021
- Their underwriting programme is supported by A-rated insurance, provided by some of the largest and most secure insurers and reinsurers in the world
- All policies underwritten by AEIL are backed by the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Other Home Products
We have a choice of 3 household insurance products to help meet the individual and specific needs of your customers, available through leading software houses.