Commercial Office Insurance
An office is an integral part of your client’s daily operations
By insuring your office with us, you can avoid the potentially disastrous costs associated with damage to your buildings and premises, the loss or theft of essential business infrastructure such as computers, and the resulting damage caused by interruption to your day-to-day activities.
Whatever your line of business, we understand that your office is an integral part of your daily operations, and that it’s vital to you that you have the appropriate level of commercial office insurance protection for this part of your business.
The Commercial Office Insurance that we provide offers a bespoke solution, meaning that we will appropriately review and assess potential risks to your commercial office space and ensure that we provide you with the cover you require.
What we cover
- Buildings: Insure the premises that are essential to the running of your business, with cover for buildings, landlord's fixtures and fittings, office walls, small outside buildings and more.
- Business interruption: Minimise the impact of business time lost when disaster strikes and your business is left out of action for a period of time.
- Information Technology: The hardware that the majority of businesses rely on to manage their activities, protect your computers and ancillary equipment. Including Computer breakdown
- Business All Risks: Covers damage to material property (including accidental damage) belonging to the Insured.
- Fidelity guarantee: Protect your business against financial loss caused by the dishonesty of your employees.
- General office contents: Covering you against unexpected replacement costs following damage or theft of commercial machinery, trade equipment, and other basic office contents and furniture.
- Money (both in transit in the UK & overseas): Insure against the loss or theft of your cash, whether it's in the UK or abroad.
- Plus much more