An essential consideration for all businesses
In this modern, technology-centric world, cyber security is a huge talking point. Businesses of all shapes and sizes are marketing and selling their products online, although the risk is not limited to just those who trade online.
An essential consideration for all businesses – including those who store personal data – cyber security protection is a powerful addition to your insurance coverage.
Cyber thieves and hackers can be ruthless, so being properly protected is crucial when you consider the value of your company data or website and the volume of client records held.
- Deliberate and reckless acts
- Claims and circumstances known at inception of cover
- Bodily injury / property damage
- North American exposure, unless agreed
What we cover:
- Any form of defamation
- Computer system rectification costs
- Cyber business interruption
- Data breach, forensic, security and crisis management services
- Data extortion
- Defence costs and expenses
- Failure to properly handle, manage, store or destroy data
- Failure to protect against unauthorised access
- Infringement of intellectual property
- Notification costs